- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
What is involved in the Connecticut Learner's Permit test?
The test is 25 multiple choice questions. You must get at least 21 correct responses to pass.
In addition to the written exam, you must also pass a vision test. VERY IMPORTANT! If you wear glasses or contacts, bring them with you!
You must also provide the required Identification evidence and pay a $59 fee to the state upon passing. Click here to download our checklist.