- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
How much does a Learner's Permit cost in Connecticut?
The fee for a learner's permit is $19, plus a $40 testing fee.
You will be charged $59 at the time your permit is issued. The $40 testing fee covers your first road test.