- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
How long does it take to complete driver's ed at The Next Street?
Our Full Driver's Education classroom usually takes 8 weeks to complete, but a student can complete it sooner. The 8 Hour Safe Driving Course can be completed in only 2 days.
Our programs never expire, so you can choose to space them out as much as you'd like. We offer the ultimate flexibility and can make a program work for whatever your individual needs are.