- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
How do I schedule my license test at the Connecticut DMV?
All tests at the DMV are scheduled online and completed at a DMV branch by appointment only. We also offer license testing at The Next Street.
To schedule your test at The DMV, visit their scheduling website.
To schedule your test at The Next Street, login to your account or call (860) 631-4292.