- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
Does my MASS license need to have an endorsement in order to use adaptive equipment?
In Massachusetts, it is required to have an equipment endorsement if you drive with adaptive equipment.
It is up to the driver to report their need for Adaptive Equipment and obtain this endorsement. If you drive with adaptive equipment and do not have the proper license credentials, you can be subject to significant fines and license suspensions.