- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
Do adults need a learner's permit in Connecticut?
Yes, all new driver's regardless of age need a learner's permit in CT.
If you are over 18 years old, you have to hold your permit for at least 90 days before you can test for your license.