- State Requirements on Age, Wait Times & Eligibility
- State Fees for New Drivers
- The Learner's Permit
- Classroom Training
- Driving Lessons
- License Testing at The Next Street
- License Testing at the DMV
- Online Enrollment
- Paying for Driver's Education
- The Student Portal
- Paperwork and Documents
- Inclement Weather
- Covid-19 Protocols
- General Information
Driving with Adaptive Equipment
Am I required to log my driving time before my road test in Connecticut?
You are not required to log your time, but we do provide a time log if you would like to keep records of your driving.
At your driving test, your parent or guardian will need to sign a form saying that you completed 40 hours of driving time.